All swim team members must have the team suit and swim cap for swim meets. Swimmers can wear old team suits or any other lycra swimsuit for practice.
Our swimsuit styles did not change, so if your suit from last year fits… WEAR IT! If you want to order a new suit, or are new to the team, we will offer opportunities to order your suit that will be EASY and PAINLESS again this year!
Pick one of 4 ways below to get your suit.
- Check out the items for sale by visiting our Classifieds page! See if the items you need are available for much less!
- Go directly to the UST annie & de website at https://store.annieandde.com/UST and order online. annie & de contact info: Denise Zucco 410-271-3794, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try on and buy your suit during our swimsuit try on day at our pool! May 31st 4-6pm at the Ulmstead Pool
annie & de will also bring fins, practice suits, and goggles to swimsuit try on and will accept payment by cash, check, or credit card.
4. Order directly from the manufacturer. This is your only option after June 2.
Color Black/Gold $74.99
Color Black/Gold $49.99
Silicone Swim Caps
Personalized (child’s last name) Ulmstead logo swim caps are available for purchase at the time of registration. The deadline to purchase personalized swim caps is May 10, to ensure delivery by the first swim meet. After May 10, non-personalized caps will be available for purchase directly from the Team Merchandise Chair at the first swim meet.
- Non-personalized (Ulmstead Logo only) $10
- Personalized (child’s last name and logo) $14 for the first cap, $12 for each additional cap
David Orso Realty, Vantage Resort Realty and Medstar Health have all graciously offered to sponsor our t-shirts again this year. That means they are paying for a t-shirt for every swimmer who registers by the deadline. Late registrants will not be able to receive a shirt.
Questions??? Email email@example.com
Marina Anglim, Team Merchandise Chair