Our swimsuit styles did not change, so if your suit from last year fits… WEAR IT! If you want to order a new suit, or are new to the team we will offer opportunities to order your suit that will be EASY and PAINLESS again this year!
Boys suit style is available in both a jammer and a brief – please choose the style that your swimmer prefers.
- Girls Suits = $60.37
- Boys Jammer = $40.23
We have changed the swim suit purchase process; pick one of 4 ways below to get your suit.
1. Be sure to check out the items for sale by visiting our new Classifieds page! See if the items you need are available for much less!
2. A Sizing Kit will be available at two Swimsuit Try On dates. Have your child try on suits to determine their size, fill out the order form and hand it in with your check. DONE!
Date May 8, 4-6pm at the Ulmstead Barn
3. Go directly to Metro Swimshop near BWI, try on your suit and buy it there. Their address is 883 Airport Park Rd, Ste E, Glen Burnie, MD 21061. Their phone is (443) 891-0800 and their website is www.metroswimshop.com
4. Try on and buy your suit during our swimsuit try on day at our pool! (This option, although not the favorite, will still be offered.)
June 1, 4-6pm at the Ulmstead Pool
Metro Swim Shop will also bring:
- Practice Suits
- Chlorine Removal Shampoo/Conditioner
Payments accepted ~ cash, check, or credit card (not AmEx)
Questions??? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are unable to make it to the pool on Date TBD, then you can purchase the new team suit directly from Metro Swim Shop @ www.metroswimshop.com.
All swim team members must have the team suit and swim cap for swim meets.
Swimmers are allowed to wear old team suits or any other lycra swimsuit for practice.
For more Ulmstead merchandise … see the Team Merchandise page for details, photos and prices.